Friday, July 8, 2011

The Sims 3 Exchange

I added a few houses on my page at The Sims 3. You can see it HERE.

Please share yours if you have any content there. Here are some pictures of the 3 houses I placed today. I got many houses I haven’t finished yet, and should add them sometime soon.






How The Sims 3 Exchange works:

The game makes it so that it is easy to share things you create, from whole lots, families and houses to single sims and different colored clothes and furniture. You can view all of this at “The Exchange” and download from there. Once downloaded, just open the game launcher, select what you downloaded and add it to the game by hitting the “install” button.

Now here is how you share a house:
> Options Menu (F5)
> Edit Town
> Click house
> Select the Share button, write details.
> Open launcher, Upload, Select the house and upload, and done!

Your uploaded content will be shown on your page under “My Studio”.

1 comment:

  1. Where can I get serial code for register my code on the sims 3 website to download items on the exchange?

    ReplyDelete