Friday, August 12, 2011

Lindinel's Skeleton Painted Horse Set

Almost a year ago during the Fall Festival, I was lucky enough to get one of the rare drops from the daily cooldown treasure box inside the Haunted Burrow: the Skeleton Painted Horse. That left me with a problem though: I could never come up with a nice outfit for it. Just now while browsing the Store to see where I could spend my earned Turbine Points I saw the perfect robe and hat to make it finally work out.

See bottom for an extra picture in daylight.

Lindinel is wearing:
Head: Traveller’s Hood - Store - Black 
Shoulders: none.
Back: none.
Chest: Robe of Leisure - Store - Black
Hands: none.
Legs: none.
Feet: Soft Leather Boots - Outfiters - Washed (this won’t show much in the outfit, can be easy replaced)

Extra picture in case you find the first one too dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment