Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lindirien's Explorer Outfit


I created this one as an outfit that looks comfortable to go slay some orcs in Moria. I might change for a brighter color once I'm done exploring the dark tunnels and halls. While most of the outfit is simply a tailored set, I really like its combination.


Lindirien is wearing:
Head: Traveller's Hood - Store - Umber
Shoulders: Footman's Shoulder Guards - Tailored - Umber
Back: Fine Elven Quiver - Rivendell Cosmetics Vendor - Umber
Chest: Footman's  Armor - Tailored - Umber
Hands: Footman's Gloves - Tailored - Umber
Legs: Footman's Leggings - Tailored - Umber
Feet: Footman's Boots - Tailored - Umber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Age of Wonders III

This month I decided to play through the Age of Wonders campaigns again while waiting on Sim City. Progress was going well and I was having ...