Monday, September 5, 2011

Blue and Brown




A perfect house for two people with very different personalities. Modern objects meet country style, blue meets brown. Originally made for a challenge from the community, but never submited. --- Originally built on 99 Landgraab Ave (30x30), Sunset Valley. 2 bedrooms, 2 bath.




Yet another small house! This one I would never have come up with the colors myself, but I actually enjoy the final composition. It is based on a challenge by the The Sims 3 Community. I never had time to finish it in time for the challenge, but I decided to go ahead and finish it anyway. 




The challenge asked for a house fit for two friends who had different tastes: a guy who enjoyed country style things and the color brown, and a woman who enjoyed blue and a more rock and roll style. I might one day make those Sims and see how the story goes.


Download this House (Sims 3 Exchange)
Detailed Pictures Album

No comments:

Post a Comment