Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sims 3 Studio: Little Pink Palace



This small house is full of elegance. Rich in pink and details, it is the perfect setting for a Sim who appreciates the looks of luxury, or just your plain spoiled princess daughter Sim needing a "starter" house up to her standards. --- Originally build at 18 Maywood Lane (20x30) at Sunset Valley , 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bath (1 bath, the second has laundry space), 1 office.




My favorite kind of project in The Sims 3 is to make small houses. I guess the limitation of space inspires my creativity more then to have a huge canvas. With this little house, I wanted to make something as fancy as a mansion or palace, but within a small house. I really like the result, and it is the house with the most downloads so far.




I imagined this place could fit well for creative Sims, art lovers and architects. The second bedroom could fit a roommate with the same tastes, a child's bedroom, or a big studio. The pool area with enough space to throw parties made me imagine the house as a good "starter house" for a rich Sim girl, living away from her parents for the first time. Let me know which kinds of stories you came up with :) 



Download this House (Sims 3 Exchange)
Detailed Pictures Album

1 comment:

  1. This house is beautiful! Everything about it is so charming, I would live in this house, ^_^ Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Age of Wonders III

This month I decided to play through the Age of Wonders campaigns again while waiting on Sim City. Progress was going well and I was having ...