Thursday, September 15, 2011

Soft Pink Starter Home




Priced for a starter home (15.147), this home has very soft tones of pink. Originally built at 55 Water Lily Lane (20x30), Sunset Valley - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. 




This is the first starter home I've updated to the Exchange. It is a fun kind of project, and I'll try to make more of them pretty soon, on a different theme and color set. For this one, I wanted something soft and delicate, that could look pretty without being pricey.




Links:
Download this House (The Sims 3 Exchange)
Detailed Pictures Album
Shared at the Creative Corner (Sims 3 Official Community)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'll keep an eye on your creations also :)

    ReplyDelete

Age of Wonders III

This month I decided to play through the Age of Wonders campaigns again while waiting on Sim City. Progress was going well and I was having ...