Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sunflower




A small family house, with fenced vegetable garden and surrounded by sunflowers. Warm colors. 2 bed, 1 bath. Originally built at 2450 Pinocle Point (30x20) Sunset Valley. 




The concept was at first to create a very small home, possibly a starter home. But then as I started to pick colors I decided to make it about sunflowers, and use its colors all around the small house.




Sim concepts could be of someone who enjoys gardening, but I didn't think of any other specifics beyond that.




Links:
Download this House (The Sims 3 Exchange)
Detailed Pictures Album
Shared at the Creative Corner (Sims 3 Official Community)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Age of Wonders III

This month I decided to play through the Age of Wonders campaigns again while waiting on Sim City. Progress was going well and I was having ...