Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dahliara is ready for treasure!


Dahliara is ready for the next Treasure Hunt. Even though she was able to score a pony, a fancy looking backpack and other ugly gear she prefers not to show, she still has to capture herself a goat and a masked horse.


This outfit is a combination from her old "adventurer's outfit" and two new pieces I've been able to get, the Yule Scarf and the Treasure Hunter's Pack. I really like the final combination, though I think the Mathom Society House horse would be a better fit.



Dahliara's Treasure Hunter Outfit:
Head: Traveler's Hood (Washed)
Shoulders: Yule Scarf (Olive)
Gloves: none.
Pants: none.
Boots: none.
Horse: Treasure Laden Pony

1 comment:

  1. That's a great combination, Brazokie! I love the green with the burgundy, and I think it looks great on a hobbit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Age of Wonders III

This month I decided to play through the Age of Wonders campaigns again while waiting on Sim City. Progress was going well and I was having ...